26 Seasonal Bucket List Ideas for Teens
If you’re bored and want something new to try, why not create a teen bucket list? Bucket lists are a great way to make goals and include more interesting experiences in your life.
As a teen, you likely have an adventurous spirit, which is exactly what you need to tackle these awesome bucket list ideas for teens!
Why a Bucket List?
Some people wonder if bucket lists are even worth making. But setting goals and creating a bucket list can help you in many ways:
- It helps you to get clear on what you want to do and experience.
- It helps you focus on what’s important instead of living on default mode.
- It can help you to plan your biggest goals and desires.
- It can help you to make amazing memories while staying accountable to your dreams and goals.
If you grab a bucket journal (more on those below) you can also plan your outings and record all of your exciting adventures in one place!
Bucket List Ideas for Teens
It’s easy to spend the whole day scrolling through social media. Making a bucket list will help you to actually do all of the fun things you want to do with your friends (or alone!). Here are some ideas:
- Play beach volleyball with your friends
- Go for a long drive and chat with your besties
- Hit the beach (try to find a spot where few people go)
- Learn to surf
- Learn to scuba dive
- Hike to a waterfall
- Hike the Appalachian trail
- Make homemade ice cream
- Have a bonfire
- Make smores
- Go whale watching
- Stand under a waterfall
- Make seashell necklaces
- Travel to another country
- Travel to another continent
- Play paintball with friends
- Start a YouTube channel
- Drive go-carts
- Go to an old fashioned arcade
- Watch popular movies based on books and read the book too
- Go to a concert
- Start a side hustle (monetize your passion!)
- Learn to ski
- Go sledding
- Stay up all night watching movies with friends
- Investigate your favorite songs and their covers
Recording Your Bucket List Memories
Creating a bucket list is great, but recording your memories while completing your bucket list items is even better. That’s why we created My Bucket Journals.
Bucket Journals are a great way to plan fun activities, create a bucket list to enrich your free time, and record your memories as you check items off of your bucket list. Here are some ideas for you:
- 111 Great Books and Their Movies for Teens - Discover these amazing movies and the books that inspired them. (It could take you 9 years to get through these!)
- 237 Songs and their (Sometimes More Famous) Covers - Investigate these popular songs and their remakes. Then record your observations about each song.
- Summer Bucket journal - If you’re not sure how to pass your summer days, find exciting ideas in this journal. Then, record your memories to hold onto for years to come.
Grab a bucket journal and start meeting your goals while recording your memories!
What are your top 5 teen bucket list items?