This National Parks Bucket Journal is one part trip planner, one part bucket list, and one part diary.
We encourage you to use it as a place to record your trips and then look back at the adventures you experienced with family and friends.
National Parks have been a part of our heritage since the first park was dedicated by President Ulysses S. Grant in 1872. There are currently 62 parks covering 52.2 million acres of beautiful land to enjoy.
>>>This is the NEW VERSION of the National Park Bucket Journal! <<<
The completely updated 2021 National Parks Bucket Journal is organized into 7 regions (Pacific NW & Alaska, Western, Southwest, Midwest, Rocky Mountain, North & Mid Atlantic, and Southeast) and then alphabetically by state.
This grouping allows you to choose an area where you live, or will soon visit, and see the National Parks that are around you without flipping through the whole book.
Each of the 63 National Parks has its own 2-page spread.
On page one, you'll find
- Use the left side page to learn more about the park and plan the attractions you want to see.
- We’ve given you a few ideas, but each park has more to discover.
- This page also has the address, phone number, and GPS coordinates for each park.
- Our fun, “by the numbers” section gives you an idea about the number of visitors each year (as of 2019), the number of entrances, and the number of visitor centers for each park.
The second page gives you a place to make your trip personal.
- Use the journal prompts to document your memories of the trip.
- Record who you were with, how you got there, and the views and vistas you loved the most.
- There is a dedicated space on this page to add a park stamp. Get creative as you personalize your journal.
- Is there a new park since publication? We’ve included blank pages for 5 more parks, so your journal won’t become outdated.
Throughout the book, you’ll find additional pages with information to make your trip a success. We want you to experience every inch of your national parks!
Journal Size: 8.5x11 inches
Paper Quality: 60# paper
Delivered as: Spiral-bound journal with a thick cover
This journal also comes in other versions:
MY BUCKET JOURNALS GUARANTEE
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.