National Historic Sites & Parks Bucket Journal - Paperback
This National Historic Sites Bucket Journal (paperback) is one part trip planner, one part bucket list, one part dream discovery, and one part diary.
We encourage you to use it as a place to record your trips and then look back at the adventures you experienced with family and friends.
National Historic Sites give us the ability to remember our heritage and national leaders. There are currently 147 National Historic Sites and Parks identified in the USA.
This book is organized into 6 regions (Pacific, Rocky Mountain, Southwest, Midwest, Southeast, and Northwest) and then alphabetically by state, which allows you to choose an area where you live, or will soon visit, and see the National Historic Sites that are around you without flipping through the whole book.
Each of the 147 National Historic Sites & Parks has its own 1-page spread.
On the top of the page, you'll find
- Plenty of room to plan, discover and document your trip.
- An area to learn more about the site and plan the attractions you want to see.
- A "get the facts” section, can be filled out before you visit the park. It helps you record the address, hours of operation, and other pertinent need to know details about your trip.
- A link to the main National Park Service website.
- A section to gather information about the history of the park.
The bottom half of the page gives you a place to make your trip personal
- Record who you went with.
- How you got there.
- Your expected cost and budget for the trip
- Give it a rating
Throughout the book, you’ll find additional pages with information to make your trip a success. We want you to experience every inch of your national parks!
Page Count: 169 pages
Print Size: 8.5x11 inch paper
This journal also comes in other versions:
Shipping: Please allow 2 weeks for production and shipping time.
MY BUCKET JOURNALS GUARANTEE
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world. If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.