National Monuments Bucket Journal - Spiral
This Paperback National Monuments Bucket Journal is one part trip planner, one part bucket list, one part dream discovery, and one part diary.
We encourage you to use it as a place to record your trips and then look back at the adventures you experienced with family and friends.
National Monuments have been a part of our heritage since the first was dedicated by President Theodore Roosevelt in 1906. There are currently 130 National Monuments and Parks covering 52.2 million acres of beautiful land to enjoy. In addition, there are even more preserves, reserves, memorials, and monuments. In all, there are seventeen categories of national treasures for you to explore.
This book is organized into 6 regions (Pacific, Rocky Mountain, Southwest, Midwest, Southeast, and Northwest) and then alphabetically by state, which allows you to choose an area where you live, or will soon visit, and see the National Monuments that are around you without flipping through the whole book.
How to Use Your National Monuments Bucket Journal.
Parks that offer camping or other accommodations are on orange pages.
- Search out details about the state park or recreational site by using the website URL provided. Have fun planning the things you want to see on the left side of the 2-page spread.
- This is best done before you take your trip but can be done while you are out exploring.
- On the right side, chronicle everything that you do and experience. Record who you were with, how you got there, and the views and vistas you loved the most.
- There is a dedicated space on this page to add a postcard, ticket stub, picture, or drawing. Get creative as you personalize your journal.
Parks that are Day Use Area Only are on red pages.
- Day-use parks are still fun to visit, even if you can’t sleep there.
- Visit them when you are staying at other overnight parks or use them as day trip excursions to get out and explore.
Throughout this book, you’ll find additional information to make your trip a success. We want you to experience every inch of America’s National Monuments!
Page Count: 204 pages
Print Size: 8.5x11 inch paper
Delivered as: spiral-bound journal
THIS JOURNAL COMES IN OTHER VERSIONS:
MY BUCKET JOURNALS GUARANTEE
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world. If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.