The State of Minnesota is a patchwork landscape of rolling hills, forests, rivers, and canyons. With more than 15,000 lakes and extensive wetlands, rivers, and streams, Minnesota has more inland water than any other state except Alaska.
This breathtaking scenery encourages everyone who visits (or lives there) to get out and explore.
Some of the parks in the journal are well known and some are less traveled, all are waiting for you to discover their unique qualities.
In this Minnesota State Parks Bucket Journal, you will find individual pages for 75 state parks and recreation areas in the beautiful state. Many have camping and all are great for day use trips.
We’ve grouped these easy to visit parks together by 5 regions, then county, then city, so you can take short day trips to explore the parks around you.
- Northwest Region
- Northeast Region
- Central Region
- Metro Region
- Southwest Region
- South Central Region
- Southeast Region
This bucket journal is different. It gives you the ability to create your own unique exploration of whichever state park or historic site you choose.
How to Use Your Minnesota State Parks Bucket Journal
Parks that offer camping or other accommodations are on green pages.
- Search out details about the state park or recreational site by using the website URL provided.
- Have fun planning the things you want to see on the left side of the 2-page spread.
- This is best done before you take your trip but can be done while you are out exploring.
- On the right side, chronicle everything that you do and experience. Included is space for journaling and reflection about your stay in the park.
Parks that are Day Use Area Only are on blue pages.
- Day-use parks are still fun to visit, even if you can’t sleep there.
- Visit them when you are staying at other overnight parks or use them as day trip excursions to get out and explore.
The Minnesota State Parks Bucket Journal will become a living memory for your trips and adventures as you discover the wonders of the state of Minnesota.
Enjoy exploring the beauty that is Minnesota!
Print Size: 8.5 inches wide by 11 inches tall
Delivered as: standard, print-ready PDF file.
Page Count: 171 pages
This Bucket Journal comes in other versions:
Minnesota State Parks Bucket Journal - Digital (print-ready) PDF Download
Minnesota State Parks Bucket Journal - Paperback Book
MY BUCKET JOURNALS GUARANTEE
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.