Oregon State Parks Bucket Journal - Spiral
Please select all options.
You're a diehard Oregonian, visitor, explorer, and freedom enthusiast who longs to experience the richness of your state and lock it away into memory.
Hit the trails and explore your state – with an added dash of creativity! Capture your outdoor adventures in a journal worthy of the occasion. The Oregon State Parks Bucket Journal has individual pages for 152 state parks, recreation sites, and natural areas.
How to Use Your Oregon State Parks Bucket Journal
Parks that offer camping or other accommodations are on green pages.
- Search out details about the state park or recreational site using the website URL.
- Have fun planning what you want to see on the left side of the 2-page spread.
- On the right side, chronicle everything that you do and experience. Included is space for journaling and reflection about your stay in the park.
Parks that are Day Use Area Only are on purple pages.
- Day-use parks are still fun to visit, even if you can’t sleep there.
- Visit them when you are staying at other overnight parks or use them as day trip excursions to get out and explore.
Your Bucket Journal is like a time machine, taking you back to the good times spent in the wonderful state of Oregon. Don't be surprised if you reminisce over the happy memories with your buddies and family. Years later, it'll still be your go-to guide for feel-good flashbacks!
Page Count: 261 pages
Print Size: 8.5x11 inch paper
Binding: Spiral Bound journal
MY BUCKET JOURNALS GUARANTEE
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world. If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.