This Paperback bound Ballparks of America Bucket Journal is one part trip planner, one part bucket list, one part travel journal, and one hundred percent fun!.
We encourage you to use it as a place to record your trips to the ballpark and then look back at the adventures you experienced with family and friends.
Ballparks have been a part of our national heritage since the first organized baseball teams, the New York Knickerbockers and the New York Nine, had their first official game in Hoboken New Jersey. They played in June of 1846 under a set of rules similar to the game being played today.
This book is organized into 4 regions (Pacific, Midwest, Southeast, and Northeast) and then alphabetically by state. This allows you to choose an area where you live, or will soon visit, and see the Major League Ballparks that are around you without flipping through the whole book.
Each of the 30 Major League Stadiums has its own 2-page spread.
On page one, you'll find
- Plenty of room to plan, discover and document your trip.
- An area to learn more about the ballpark and mote any changes that have been made over the years.
- A fun, “by the numbers” section, can be filled out before you visit the park or used as a discovery activity while you are there.
- A place to keep track of the game stats, winning pitcher, and other highlights of the game.
- A section to gather information about the unique features you’ll discover while at the ballpark.
The second page gives you a place to make your trip personal
- Record who you went with.
- How you got there.
- The people and events you experienced while you were there.
- Use the dedicated space on this page to add a postcard, ticket stub, picture, or drawing.
- Get creative as you personalize your journal!
Throughout the book, you’ll find additional pages with information to make your trip a success. We want you to enjoy every experience as you visit the MLB Ballparks of America!
We are phasing out our PAPERBACK LINE and there are no returns on discounted paperback products.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. The My Bucket Journals Guarantee does not apply. Don't want a paperback? Look below for links to the digital and spiral-bound version of this Bucket Journals.
Page Count: 83 pages
Print Size: 8.5x11 inch paper
This journal also comes in other versions:
Ballparks of America - Digital
Ballparks of America - Spiral Bound
MY BUCKET JOURNALS GUARANTEE
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.