Wisconsin State Parks Bucket Journal - Spiral
Please select all options.
The beautiful Badger State is packed with streams, lakes, and hills aplenty. With over 13,580 miles of babbling brooks and 860 miles of glorious Great Lakes shoreline, this state is a paradise for boating, fishing, swimming, and other awesome outdoor activities.
The Wisconsin State Parks Bucket Journal has individual pages for 135 state parks, recreation areas, state trails, & historic sites. Many allow for overnight camping, and all are great for day-use trips.
Experience the great outdoors in a totally unique way with this bucket journal - create your own personalized trip to any state park or historic site!
How to Use Your Wisconsin State Parks Bucket Journal
Parks that offer camping or other accommodations are on purple pages.
- Search out details about the state park or recreational site by using the website URL provided.
- Have fun planning the things you want to see on the left side of the 2-page spread.
- On the right side, chronicle everything that you do and experience. Included is space for journaling and reflection about your stay in the park.
Parks that are Day Use Area Only are on blue pages.
- Day-use parks are still fun to visit, even if you can’t sleep there.
- Visit them when you are staying at other overnight parks or use them as day trip excursions to get out and explore.
The Wisconsin State Parks Bucket Journal will become a living memory for your trips and adventures as you discover the wonders of the state.
Enjoy exploring the beauty that is Wisconsin!
Print Size: 8.5 inches wide by 11 inches tall
Delivered as: Spiral bound journal with plastic coil
Page Count: 227 pages
MY BUCKET JOURNALS GUARANTEE
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world. If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.