Midwest Plains States Zoo Bucket Journal
Please select all options.
Most people will never be able to see lions in the wild or view penguins frolicking in the snow, so when you visit a zoo, aquarium, or safari it gives you access to animals you would never see in the wild.
In the Midwest Plains States Zoo Bucket Journal, you will find individual journal pages for 42 zoos, aquariums, and safaris in the states of Nebraska, Kansas, Minnesota, Iowa, and Missouri. Go explore and then record your memories after your next animal adventure.
How to Use Your Midwest Plains States Zoo Bucket Journal
Each type of attraction (zoo, aquarium, safari, petting zoo, animal sanctuary) has its own unique page layout. Most of these are four pages long to help you document each part of the destination.
- Build excitement for your excursion! Do research about your trip on page one. You’ll find links for their website, Facebook page, and, if they have one, an animal cam.
- Use page one to document the educational opportunities that exist, the facilities that are available, and the general areas to explore.
- Use page two to dig deeper into the areas and animals you most want to see during your visit.
- Plan your route by using our interactive map to see where the attractions are located. You’ll find the URL link below.
- Head out and enjoy your zoo experience!
- Once you get home, fill out the details on pages two, three, and four. Rate the attraction and your experience there.
- Journal your day and record your memories!
To plan your trip, you'll be able to use our online map to see the actual location for each of the attractions in this journal.
Print Size: 8.5 inches wide by 11 inches tall
Delivered as: spiral-bound journal
Page Count: 246 pages
MY BUCKET JOURNALS GUARANTEE
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world. If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.