Welcome to My Bucket Journals, we are a small but motivated family owned company specializing in creating journals about your bucket lists.
We want to help you to bring adventure into your life and do this by giving you a special place to dream about, plan, and record the memories of your bucket list adventures.
We call them Bucket Journals.
Adventures are important to us, here's how the idea of bucket journals started.
We began looking for a way to encourage people to live their life to the fullest and not put it off until tomorrow.
At the end of 2019, Shelle had the idea for the first "bucket journal". She created a planner and journal to use while setting a bucket list goal to visit all 63 National Parks in the USA.
What makes our journals different?
- they write down hopes and dreams for the future
- the keep journals of notes, pictures and memories
- they are persistent, always moving towards the next adventure
- they are accountable to themselves and act on their desire to live life
- MLB Baseball Stadiums
- Wine Tasting
- Haunted Places
- Zoos, Aquariums, and Safari's
- ...and there are many other journals in progress.
Keep checking back to see what new and exciting things we create. Do you have an idea for a bucket journal? Send us an email (support at mybucketjournals dot com) and tell us what you have in mind. Who knows, it might be our next journal!
Don't forget to visit us on Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest, read the blog, or check out our products.