Orders ship within 3 to 5 business days, that is our standard processing time. During busy seasons, expect 10 to 15+ business days. Contact us at email@example.com if you're on a deadline. If you need an item faster, we may have affordable shipping upgrades available at checkout.
Allow an additional 7 to 10 business days for USPS to deliver the package to your destination. We have no control over the post office and are unable to guarantee an exact delivery day.
Domestic Shipping Rates:
1 item $5.95, plus each additional item is $1.50
FedEx ground (3-7 business days) for one item - is available for a charge of $7.95USD.
FedEx Expedited (2 business days) for one item - is available for $13.95
As a general rule, if we have stock on hand, we'll pull your order the next business day and get it in the mail to you. As soon as it is available, you will receive an email with your tracking information.
COVID Shipping Note
Carriers are currently experiencing a host of different issues due to the pandemic. We’ve been informed that due to the pandemic, they’re simply understaffed and their systems are overwhelmed, resulting in a lot of inconsistent updates. This is a known issue for many major carriers impacting countless small businesses, including ours.
This, in turn, may affect your order in the following ways:
- Pre-shipment Status: When they don’t update their system, it often looks as though it’s still in our warehouse even though it’s already been picked up by them.
- Delayed Updates: You’ll automatically receive the same updates we do, at the same time we do. This makes it impossible for us to provide any additional information regarding delivery dates.
- Delivery Estimates: The shipping estimates we provide are based on their estimates. Because their systems are backed up, it means their delivery estimates are often inaccurate.
- Delayed Delivery: Because their systems are backed up, many shipments are arriving much later than estimated.
- Inconsistent Delivery: This issue may result in a later order being delivered before an earlier one
We realize this isn't what you want to hear, but we wanted to be as transparent as possible. We’re a very small team doing our best to navigate this time, and we really appreciate your patience and understanding!
We do not offer international shipping at this time.
For major holidays, please order 3 to 4 weeks before the date you need the package to arrive, to ensure it gets there on time. Our busiest season is Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Christmas.
Please take note of the COVID notice above. While we are able to get your order out to the shipper in a timely manner, they may not be able to meet their shipping delivery dates. This is beyond our control.
When a package is marked undelivered and returned to the seller, the buyer is responsible for return shipping.
** Shipping times are approximate because of weather/customs/holidays, we have no control over the post office and are unable to guarantee an exact delivery day.
Disclaimer: Once an item's tracking number says "Accepted" by USPS we can not be liable for Non-Delivery/Theft/Etc. All items are sent WITHOUT signature required delivery. Please contact us to send your journal with a signature required delivery.