Iowa State Parks Bucket Journal - Paperback
The State of Iowa is a patchwork landscape of rolling hills, valleys, and lakes. It is a geographically diverse state that also has a history that dates back to the 1600s. There are 54 rivers and even more streams.
This breathtaking scenery encourages everyone who visits (or lives there) to get out and explore.
Some of the destinations in the journal are well known and some are less traveled, all are waiting for you to discover their unique qualities and check them off your bucket list.
In this Iowa State Parks Bucket Journal, you will find individual pages for 96 state parks, recreation areas, and forests in the diverse state. Most allow camping and all are great for day use trips.
This bucket journal is different. It gives you the ability to create your own unique exploration of whichever state park or historic site you choose.
How to Use Your Iowa State Parks Bucket Journal
Parks that offer camping or other accommodations are on orange pages. These include favorites like Backbone State Park, Ledges State Park, Pikes Peak State Park, and Bellevue State Park.
- Search out details about the state park or recreational site by using the website URL provided.
- Have fun planning the things you want to see on the left side of the 2-page spread.
- This is best done before you take your trip but can be done while you are out exploring.
- On the right side, chronicle everything that you do and experience. Included is space for journaling and reflection about your stay in the park.
Parks that are Day Use Area Only are on purple pages.
- Day-use parks are still fun to visit, even if you can’t sleep there.
- Visit them when you are staying at other overnight parks or use them as day trip excursions to get out and explore.
The Iowa State Parks Bucket Journal will become a living memory for your trips and adventures as you discover the wonders of the state.
Enjoy exploring the beauty that is Iowa!
Is a Bucket Journal Right for Me?
Print Size: 8.5 inches wide by 11 inches tall
Delivered as: paperback journal
Page Count: 198 pages
This Bucket Journal comes in other versions:
Iowa State Parks Bucket Journal - Spiral Bound Book
Iowa State Parks Bucket Journal - Paperback Book
MY BUCKET JOURNALS GUARANTEE
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world. If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.