National Parks Bucket Journal - Paperback
Your National Parks Bucket Journal (paperback) is one part trip planner, one part bucket list, one part dream discovery, and one part diary.
Use it as a place to record all the special moments of your trips. You'll have one place to fondly look back at the adventures you experienced with family and friends.
National Parks have been a part of our heritage since the first park was dedicated by President Ulysses S. Grant in 1872. There are currently 62 parks covering 52.2 million acres of beautiful land to enjoy.
The National Parks Bucket Journal is organized into 6 regions (Pacific, Rocky Mountain, Southwest, Midwest, Southeast, and Northwest) and then alphabetically by state.
This allows you to choose an area where you live, or will soon visit, and see the National Parks that are around you without flipping through the whole book.
Each of the 62 National Parks has its own 2-page spread.
On page one, you'll find
- Plenty of room to plan, discover and document your trip.
- An area to learn more about the park and plan the attractions you want to see.
- A fun, “by the numbers” section, can be filled out before you visit the park or used as a discovery activity while you are there.
- Ways to take advantage of viewing wildlife. Nature is what national parks are all about.
- A section to gather information about the history of the park.
The second page gives you a place to make your trip personal
- Record who you went with.
- How you got there.
- The views and vistas you loved the most.
- Use the dedicated space on this page to add a postcard, ticket stub, picture, or drawing.
- Get creative as you personalize your journal!
Throughout the book, you’ll find additional pages with information to make your trip a success. We want you to experience every inch of your national parks!
Page Count: 151 pages
Print Size: 8.5x11 inch paper
This journal also comes in other versions:
Please allow 14 business days for printing and delivery of your physical product
MY BUCKET JOURNALS GUARANTEE
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world. If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.