New Hampshire is known as the White Mountain state, with Mount Washington being the highest peak in the Northeastern United States at 6,288.2 feet. In addition, the coastal lowlands touch the Atlantic Ocean, with sandy beaches ready for relaxing and play. This breathtaking diversity encourages everyone who visits (or lives there) to get out and explore.
Some of the parks highlighted in the journal are well known and some are less traveled; all are waiting for you to discover their unique qualities.
In this New Hampshire State Parks Bucket Journal, you will find individual pages for 71 state parks, historic sites, natural areas, and waysides just waiting for you to take your next adventure. Many destinations allow camping and all are great for day use trips.
This bucket journal is different. It gives you the ability to create your own unique exploration of the state park or historic sites you choose.
How to Use Your New Hampshire State Parks Bucket Journal
Parks that offer camping or other accommodations are on green pages.
- Search out details about the state park or recreational site by using the website URL provided.
- Have fun planning the things you want to see on the left side of the 2-page spread.
- This is best done before you take your trip but can be done while you are out exploring.
- On the right side, chronicle everything that you do and experience. Included is space for journaling and reflection about your stay in the park.
Parks that are Day Use Area Only are on teal pages.
- Day-use parks are still fun to visit, even if you can’t sleep there.
- Visit them when you are staying at other overnight parks or use them as day trip excursions to get out and explore.
The New Hampshire State Parks Bucket Journal will become a living memory for your trips and adventures as you discover the wonders around you.
Enjoy exploring the beauty that is New Hampshire!
We are phasing out our PAPERBACK LINE and there are no returns on discounted paperback products.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. The My Bucket Journals Guarantee does not apply. Don't want a paperback? Look below for links to the digital and spiral-bound version of this Bucket Journals.
Print Size: 8.5 inches wide by 11 inches tall
Delivered as: standard, print-ready PDF file.
Page Count: 120 pages
This Bucket Journal comes in other versions:
New Hampshire State Parks Bucket Journal - Spiral Bound
New Hampshire State Parks Bucket Journal - Digital [print-ready] PDF download
MY BUCKET JOURNALS GUARANTEE
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.