Pillars of History Travel Pack
Please select all options.
Passionate about history? Then you'll love this bundle made up of two all-time favorites: the National Monuments Bucket Journal and the National Historic Sites Journal
Some details about each journal in the bundle:
National Monuments Bucket Journal
- Includes 130 National Monuments and Parks covering 52.2 million acres of beautiful land to enjoy.
- Even more preserves, reserves, memorials, and monuments.
- 17 categories of national treasures for you to explore.
- it is organized into 6 regions (Pacific, Rocky Mountain, Southwest, Midwest, Southeast, and Northwest) and then alphabetically by state.
How to Use Your National Monuments Bucket Journal.
Parks that offer camping or other accommodations are on orange pages.
- Search out details about the state park or recreational site by using the website URL provided. Have fun planning the things you want to see on the left side of the 2-page spread.
- This is best done before you take your trip but can be done while you are out exploring.
- On the right side, chronicle everything that you do and experience. Record who you were with, how you got there, and the views and vistas you loved the most.
- There is a dedicated space on this page to add a postcard, ticket stub, picture, or drawing. Get creative as you personalize your journal.
Parks that are Day Use Area Only are on red pages.
- Day-use parks are still fun to visit, even if you can’t sleep there.
- Visit them when you are staying at other overnight parks or use them as day trip excursions to get out and explore.
- Journal Size 8.5x11 Inches, plastic coil binding, 204 pages.
National Historic Sites Journal:
- It is organized into 6 regions (Pacific, Rocky Mountain, Southwest, Midwest, Southeast, and Northwest) and then alphabetically by state.
Each of the 147 National Historic Sites & Parks has its own 1-page spread. At the top of the page, you'll find:
- Plenty of room to plan, discover and document your trip.
- An area to learn more about the site and plan the attractions you want to see.
- A "get the facts” section, can be filled out before you visit the park. It helps you record the address, hours of operation, and other pertinent need-to-know details about your trip.
- A link to the main National Park Service website.
- A section to gather information about the history of the park.
The bottom half of the page gives you a place to make your trip personal :
- Record who you went with.
- How you got there.
- Your expected cost and budget for the trip
- Give it a rating
- Includes additional pages with information to make your trip a success.
- Journal Size 8.5x11 Inches, plastic coil binding, 169 pages.
MY BUCKET JOURNALS GUARANTEE
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world. If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.