The State of Washington is full of the most amazing trees, inspiring natural vistas, and destinations to explore. These beautiful areas will keep you coming back for more.
Do you have a Washington State bucket list? This bucket journal is the perfect place to keep track of all your adventures. Some of the parks in this journal are well known, and some are less traveled; all are waiting for you to discover their unique qualities.
In this Washington State Parks Bucket Journal, you will find individual pages for 140 state parks, heritage sites, and recreation areas in the beautiful State of Washington. Many allow for overnight camping, and all are great for day-use trips.
We’ve grouped these easy-to-visit parks together by nine regions, then county, then city, so you can take short day trips to explore the parks around you.
- Coastal Region
- North Central Region
- North Puget Sound Region
- Northeast Region
- San Juan Islands Region
- South Central Region
- South Puget Sound Region
- Southeast Region
- Southwest Region
This bucket journal is different. It allows you to create your own unique exploration of whichever state park or historical site you choose.
How to Use Your Washington State Parks Bucket Journal
Parks that offer camping or other accommodations are on light orange pages.
- Search out details about the state park or recreational site using the website URL.
- Have fun planning what you want to see on the left side of the 2-page spread.
- This is best done before you take your trip but can be done while you are out exploring.
- On the right side, chronicle everything that you do and experience. Included is space for journaling and reflection about your stay in the park.
Parks that are Day Use Area Only are on green pages.
- Day-use parks are still fun to visit, even if you can’t sleep there.
- Visit them when you are staying at other overnight parks or use them as day trip excursions to get out and explore.
The Washington State Parks Bucket Journal will become a living memory for your trips and adventures as you discover the wonders of the state of Washington.
Enjoy exploring the beauty that is Washington!
Print Size: 8.5 inches wide by 11 inches tall
Delivered as: Spiral-bound book
Page Count: 242 pages
MY BUCKET JOURNALS GUARANTEE
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.