35 Amazing Bucket List Ideas for Couples
Relationships need to be nurtured every day to grow stronger. But modern life is full of have-to’s that can get in the way of focusing on your relationship. That’s where a couple’s bucket list comes in!
Creating a bucket list for your relationship is a great way to make sure you’re paying attention to each other during those busy seasons in life.
Make a commitment to check off one bucket list item every week or month so you’re always focusing on growing closer together as a couple. As you experience new things together (or simply take time to enjoy small pleasures), your relationship will grow stronger and you will create lasting memories together.
Your bucket list can also include your goals as a couple, whether they be financial, career, or family-related goals. Adding these to your bucket list will help you to visualize your goals and reflect on your success as you check them off the list.
Bucket List Ideas for Couples
If you’re looking for new ways to enjoy each other’s company or develop a stronger bond, try these bucket list ideas for couples.
- Take a class together
- Spend an evening discussing future dreams (and make a plan!)
- Have a picnic
- Explore a new town or city together
- Cook dinner together
- Explore your closest national park
- Volunteer together
- Start a new tradition together
- Kiss on a Ferris wheel
- Go horseback riding in the mountains
- Go to a concert
- Send each other thoughtful (or passionate) texts
- Go skydiving
- Kiss in the rain
- Take a hike together
- Spend a night in a fancy hotel
- Spend a night under the stars
- Cuddle by a fireplace with a warm beverage
- Go dancing
- Go backpacking through Europe
- Join a cooking class (and cook each other a meal)
- Kiss on a boat
- Write each other love letters (and read them out loud)
- Go skinny dipping!
- See a play or musical at the local theater
- Go wine tasting (or beer, or cheese, etc.)
- Take dance lessons
- Have brunch together (maybe cook it yourselves)
- Go on a factory tour (beer and chocolate are favorites)
- Go on a week-long camping trip
- Surprise each other with small gifts (just because!)
- Go on a weekend getaway
- Have a tech-free weekend
- Play 20 questions
Keep Track of Your Couple’s Goals and Bucket list Ideas
Many couples come up with interesting couple’s bucket list ideas but then don’t ever plan a way to record their successes. But keeping track of bucket list ideas, as well as which ones you’ve already accomplished, is a great motivator and acts as a memory keepsake.
That’s why we have created bucket list journals. These journals help you to plan your bucket list as well as record your memories and successes. It’s where dreams and memories meet.
The Our Marriage bucket list journal is a great way to assess your relationship, plan to improve it, and plan and record fun activities together. It includes:
- Pages for financial goals and how to achieve them
- Pages for relationship goals and you will achieve them
- Practical advice for a long and healthy marriage
Grab your Our marriage Bucket Journal and start building a strong and loving marriage while enjoying new experiences together!
What are your favorite couples’ bucket list ideas?