Idaho State Parks Bucket Journal - Spiral
Please select all options.
The Idaho State Parks Bucket Journal has individual pages for journaling your adventures to 59 state parks, historic districts, hot springs, and historic sites. Most parks allow camping, and all destinations are great for day-use trips.
How to Use Your Idaho State Parks Bucket Journal
Parks that offer camping or other accommodations are on yellow pages. Some of the most popular include Bear Lake State Park, Harriman State Park, Farragut State Park, and Ponderosa State Park.
- Search out details about the state park or recreational site by using the website URL provided.
- Have fun planning the things you want to see on the left side of the 2-page spread.
- This is best done before you take your trip but can be done while you are out exploring.
- On the right side, chronicle everything that you do and experience. Included is space for journaling and reflection about your stay in the park.
Parks that are Day Use Area Only are on orange pages.
- Day-use parks are still fun to visit, even if you can’t sleep there.
- Visit them when you are staying at other overnight parks or use them as day trip excursions to get out and explore.
Historic Districts are on red pages.
- Page one gives you room to write the history of the area and then plan the places you want to visit. Follow the URL for a weblink to the area attractions.
- Make a budget for the trip
- Page two gives you room to journal about your exploration.
- Make a note of the restaurants you visited, your favorite shops, and the museums you toured.
Hot Spring destinations are on plum-colored pages.
- Head out for a therapeutic soak.
- Many of these sites offer outdoor activities like hiking, fishing, outdoor sports, and camping.
The State of Idaho is mountainous and has many fertile high-elevation plains, large lakes, and deep canyons. Idaho is home to Hells Canyon which was carved out by the Snake River. It is the deepest canyon in North America and one of the best places to find whitewater rafting opportunities.
Keep the memories of your trips and adventures alive with the Idaho State Parks Bucket Journal, where you can document the wonders you discover.
Enjoy exploring the beauty that is Idaho!
Print Size: 8.5 inches wide by 11 inches tall
Delivered as: spiral-bound journal
Page Count: 130 pages
MY BUCKET JOURNALS GUARANTEE
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world. If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.