Kentucky State Parks Bucket Journal - Spiral
Please select all options.
Kentucky features 13,000 miles of streams and rivers, many of them supplied by subterranean streams, resulting in no less than 2000 caves, the most in the US. Overnight camping is allowed in a majority of these regions, offering amazing exploration possibilities.
The Kentucky State Parks Bucket Journal has individual pages for 56 state parks, lakes, caves, and historic sites. It's the perfect way to document the outdoor adventures and scenic beauty of the Bluegrass State. Pack it in your car and hit the road for some outdoor fun!
How to Use Your Kentucky State Parks Bucket Journal
Parks that offer camping or other accommodations are on green pages. These include Big Bone Lick State Park, Kentucky Lake State Park, General Butler State Park, Carter Caves State Park, and there are many others.
- Search out details about the state park or lake, or historical site by using the website URL provided.
- Plan your desired attractions with the 2-page spread of the Kentucky State Parks Bucket Journal-Spiral.
- Document your adventures and reflections on the right side of this journal, offering ample space for writing about your park experiences.
Parks that are Day Use Area Only are on teal pages.
- Day-trippers, rejoice! Visiting a park is just as thrilling without an overnight stay.
- Take a break from your stay at other parks or head out for a day of exploration with the Kentucky State Parks Bucket Journal!
Experience the splendor of Kentucky with the State Parks Bucket Journal - a living chronicle of your journeys and discoveries!
Print Size: 8.5 inches wide by 11 inches tall
Delivered as: spiral-bound journal.
Page Count: 120 pages
MY BUCKET JOURNALS GUARANTEE
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world. If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.