The National Parks Bucket Journal - 63 Parks Edition, is one part trip planner, one part bucket list, and one part journal. Use it as a place to plan your journey and record your memories. When you’re done, you’ll have a journal to look back at the National Park adventures you had with family and friends.
National Parks have been a part of our heritage since the first park was dedicated by President Ulysses S. Grant in 1872. There are currently 63 parks designated as “National Parks” covering 52.2 million+ acres of beautiful land to enjoy. In addition, there are even more preserves, reserves, memorials, and monuments. Use the NPS App to find all the parks to explore (see page 128 for details)
The completely updated National Parks Bucket Journal is organized into 7 regions (Pacific NW & Alaska, Western, Southwest, Midwest, Rocky Mountain, North & Mid Atlantic, and Southeast) and then alphabetically by state. This grouping allows you to choose an area where you live, or will soon visit, and see the National Parks that are around you without flipping through the whole book.
Each of the 63 National Parks has its own 2-page spread with plenty of room to plan, discover, and document your trip.
- Use the left side page to learn more about the park and plan the attractions you want to see. We’ve given you a few ideas, but each park has more to discover.
- This page also has the address, phone number, and GPS coordinates for each park.
- Our fun, “by the numbers” section gives you an idea about the number of visitors each year (as of 2019), the number of entrances, and the number of visitor centers for each park.
- The second page gives you journal prompts to document your memories of the trip. Record who you were with, how you got there, and the views and vistas you loved the most.
- There is a dedicated space on this page to add a park stamp. Get creative as you personalize your journal.
- Is there a new park since publication? We’ve included blank pages for 5 more parks, so your journal won’t become outdated.
Throughout the journal, you’ll find additional information to make your trip a success. We want you to experience every inch of America’s National Parks!
Be sure to check our online interactive map, you’ll get coordinates for each park and visitor center, plus a link to the National Park website for each park.
This is a PDF Digital Download only- no physical book will be mailed to you.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Please be certain about your digital purchase. Due to the nature of your immediate access, we DO NOT offer refunds on digital products.
Journal Size: 8.5x11 inches
Delivered as: Digital [print-ready] PDF download
MY BUCKET JOURNALS GUARANTEE
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.