Amusement parks in America have been around since 1846, when the public was invited to witness a scientist’s experiments in electricity at Lake Compounce in Bristol, CT.
We love the thrill of the ride, the opportunity for a great family or couple outing, and the possibility of becoming a kid again as you get the biggest scare of your life!
We’ve chosen to define an “amusement park” as a place with rides like roller coasters and Ferris wheels. These parks are suitable for both youth and adults to visit and enjoy, there are no strictly “kiddy parks” included.
How to Use the Amusement Parks Bucket Journal
In the Amusement Parks Bucket Journal, you’ll find individual pages for 103 well-known parks in America.
- Each attraction has its own page to plan your trip.
- You can fill out each page as you visit the park or check it out online ahead of time so you know what you want to see.
- Use the Top 7 Section to record an overview of the day - what was the best ride, scariest ride, the one with the biggest drop, etc.
- Then journal about YOUR experiences at this amazing amusement park.
- We've included pages for all the well-known parks, but also local gems!
- Use our interactive map to plan your trips.
In addition to the 103 parks listed, we’ve included 20 blank pages to use as you discover the local parks that interest you. Consider adding water parks, zipline courses, fun centers, and even trampoline parks to the mix. There are plenty of fun things to do all around you.
Do you have a bucket list plan to visit 103 Amusement Parks?
Print Size: 8.5 inches wide by 11 inches tall
Delivered as: spiral-bound journal
Page Count: 138 pages
This Bucket Journal comes in other versions:
Amusement Parks Bucket Journal - Digital
MY BUCKET JOURNALS GUARANTEE
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.