This Digital Ballparks of America Bucket Journal is one part trip planner, one part bucket list, one part travel journal, and one hundred percent fun!.
It is a place to record your baseball stadium trips and then look back at the adventures you experienced with family and friends.
Ballparks have been a part of our national heritage since the first organized baseball teams, the New York Knickerbockers and the New York Nine, had their first official game in Hoboken New Jersey. They played in June of 1846 under a set of rules similar to the game being played today.
How to Use Your Ballparks of America Bucket Journal
This book is organized into 3 sections.
First, the 30 Major League Ballparks are arranged alphabetically.
- Use our interactive map to plan your trip. Follow the URL or scan the QR code to get access.
- Each of the parks has its own 2-page spread with plenty of room to plan, discover, and document your trip.
- Follow the URL or scan the QR code to go directly to the team page.
- List the ballpark stats before you go or while you are there.
- Keep track of the game, players, and plays of the day.
Journal your memories then paste in your ballpark ticket.
The Ballpark Museum Section has individual pages for 16 baseball museums to plan your visit and record the memory. We’ve also included blank pages for museums you may find while traveling, or when you attend a second time.
- Get details in the about section.
- We’ve provided a things-to-do list, and room to add more as exhibits can change.
- Scan the QR code or click the URL to go directly to their website for information about hours and fees.
- Record your memories of the experience.
The Spring Training Section has room for attending 5 games. Each one has a four-page spread for the stadium you visit. Use the QR code on page 98 to go directly to the schedule.
- Things to bring, budget for the day, and a place to note your ticket information.
- Journal and rate your experience.
- Keep track of game stats and play highlights.
- Note the autographs you want to (and did!) get.
- Plus, there is ample journal space for making notes about the fans you met, photo ops you took, food and drink, and your souvenirs.
Journal your experience and paste in your ticket stub.
Throughout the journal, you’ll find additional information to make your trip to America’s Ballparks a memory-filled experience. We want you to enjoy every minute of the ball game!
This is a Digital Download, no physical product will be delivered.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed
Please be certain about your digital purchase. Due to the nature of your immediate access, we DO NOT offer refunds on digital products.
Page Count: 120 pages
Print Size: 8.5x11 inch paper
Delivered as: standard, print-ready PDF file
This journal also comes in print versions:
Ballparks of America - Spiral Bound
MY BUCKET JOURNALS GUARANTEE
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.