The Faith 365 Bucket Journal for Kids is an inspirational place to record your daily TALK with God through prayer. TALK stands for thankfulness, ask, let go, and keeping God in your day.
How to Use Your Faith 365 Bucket Journal for Kids
The daily pages are not dated so that you can start your Faith 365 Bucket Journal –Kids Edition at any time during the year.
Each day as you prepare for your prayers, do this –
- Identify three things you are Thankful for today. Expressing gratitude to God is a big part of prayer. Mention these blessings in your prayer as you speak with God.
Ask with sincerity of heart, nothing wavering, knowing that blessings will come to us when we ask in faith (James 1:5)
- We may need to ask for forgiveness for ourselves and also ask for our daily needs.
- Do you have a specific challenge today that needs God’s help?
- Which people do you want to remember in your prayers? Ask for them.
- Use this space to note your worries and things bothering you, which you can’t control. Then, when you Let go and let God handle it, you can find peace.
- After your prayers, Keep God top of mind throughout the day and keep communicating with God throughout the day. You can do this by looking for blessings, big and small, and recognizing opportunities to help others.
We’ve provided 365 daily scripture references to inspire your faith, encourage your service, and give comfort in trials.
Use this bucket journal to record one year of hopes, dreams, struggles, and blessings. Then, look back for insight into how God works in your life through prayer.
Journal size: 7x10 inches
Delivered as: spiral-bound journal
Page count: 186
MY BUCKET JOURNALS GUARANTEE
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.