Family Foundations Pack
Family Foundations Pack
This special bundle is made for those who are looking to bring more structure to their prayer life and also record major life events, experiences, transformations and more. It's made of two of each of our best selling journals: Faith 365 and Our Marriage Bucket Journal.
Some details about each journal:
- The Faith 365 Bucket Journal gives you a place to have a daily TALK with God through prayer and record your impressions before and after.
- TALK stands for Thankfulness, Ask, Let go, and Keeping God in your day.
How to Use Your Faith 365 Bucket Journal
- The daily pages are not dated so you can start your Faith 365 Bucket Journal at any time.
- Identify three things you are Thankful for each day. Expressing gratitude to God is an integral part of prayer. Mention these blessings in your prayer as you speak with God.
- We are commanded to Ask with sincerity of heart; blessings will come to us when we ask in faith (James 1:5)
- We may need to ask for forgiveness for ourselves and also ask for our daily needs.
- We may need to ask God to help with a specific challenge today.
- There are people we want to remember in our prayers.
- Use this space to note your worries and things that may be bothering you; that you can’t control. When you Let go and let God handle it, you can find peace.
- After your prayers, Keep God top of mind throughout the day and keep communicating with God throughout the day. You can do this by looking for blessings, big and small, and recognizing opportunities to help others.
- We’ve provided 365 daily NIV Bible scripture references to inspire your faith, encourage your service, and give you comfort in trials.
- It can be a record of one year of hopes, dreams, struggles, and blessings,
- Can give you insight into how God works in your life through prayer.
Our Marriage Bucket Journal
It covers four areas of married life:
- Thoughts and Actions
- Sickness and Health
Start by envisioning the way your married life will look 25 years from now.
- Then each year - and for the next 25 years
- You’ll revisit the dream you created and journal what happened in the last year
- Record the successes and challenges for each area
- Realign the dream as you move forward together
- Course correct if you are off the path
- It has a place to keep track of your couples bucket list
What makes a successful marriage? We believe that communication is the foundation.
Who is the Our Marriage Bucket Journal for?
- Recently married couples
- Engaged couples
- Couples who want a place to record their dreams and have at least 25 years of marriage left. (if you’re 50 this will still work. If you’re 80, in terrific health, and getting married - congrats! - you can still use this book)
- People who want to give a thoughtful gift to a newly married couple.