From Presidents to Monuments Travel Pack
Please select all options.
If you're passionate about history and nature then you're going to love this new bundle! It's made of two of our all-time favorites: the Presidential Libraries Bucket Journal and the National Monuments Bucket Journal
Some details about each journal:
Presidential Libraries Bucket Journal
Visit the historic sites related to each of the 46 United States Presidents.
Regardless of your political affiliations, you'll celebrate democracy when you get out and explore with the Presidential Libraries, Museums, & Childhood Homes Bucket Journal.
How to Use Your Presidential Libraries, Museums, & Childhood Homes Bucket Journal
This is a tool to help you discover what is meaningful about the place and then journal about your experience.
Page One is reserved for the information you find about the President – do a bit of research before you visit the historic sites.
- When and where was he born?
- What controversies and challenges did he overcome during his time in office?
- What things were going on in the world at this time?
- Plan your visit to their childhood home.
Page Two is about their Presidential Library and the things you see there. Not all presidents have a physical library, but all have their presidential papers and histories digitized.
- Visit the URL for each library and plan the items you would most like to see.
- Take note of the fees and hours available for visiting.
- After your visit, journal about the things you saw and the impressions this place gave you. Did you learn anything new about this person?
Page Three has space to journal about the memorials, gravesite, and residence for each president.
- Record your impressions of the memorial or gravesite.
- Many former president's homes are National Historic Sites with much to explore.
- There is plenty of room to plan your trip and journal about the experience.
Page Four has space for the many museums that could be found for each president.
- If we could not find a museum, (poor Zachary Taylor, almost lost to history!) we listed a state park or statue named for the president.
- Journal about your impressions of this place.
- For each of the sites we recommend, we’ve provided addresses, phone numbers, and online links to help plan your trip.
- Flip to the handy “Places Index” to see the presidential sites that are available in the area you are visiting.
- There are blank pages for four more U.S. Presidents (50 total)
- Also included space to add additional museums as you find them.
- Journal Size 8.5x11 Inches, plastic coil binding, 224 pages.
National Monuments Bucket Journal
- Includes 130 National Monuments and Parks covering 52.2 million acres of beautiful land to enjoy.
- Even more preserves, reserves, memorials, and monuments.
- 17 categories of national treasures for you to explore.
- it is organized into 6 regions (Pacific, Rocky Mountain, Southwest, Midwest, Southeast, and Northwest) and then alphabetically by state.
How to Use Your National Monuments Bucket Journal.
Parks that offer camping or other accommodations are on orange pages.
- Search out details about the state park or recreational site by using the website URL provided. Have fun planning the things you want to see on the left side of the 2-page spread.
- This is best done before you take your trip but can be done while you are out exploring.
- On the right side, chronicle everything that you do and experience. Record who you were with, how you got there, and the views and vistas you loved the most.
- There is a dedicated space on this page to add a postcard, ticket stub, picture, or drawing. Get creative as you personalize your journal.
Parks that are Day Use Area Only are on red pages.
- Day-use parks are still fun to visit, even if you can’t sleep there.
- Visit them when you are staying at other overnight parks or use them as day trip excursions to get out and explore.
- Journal Size 8.5x11 Inches, plastic coil binding, 204 pages.
MY BUCKET JOURNALS GUARANTEE
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world. If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.