The State of Georgia is a tumbling landscape, starting with the Blue Ridge Mountains sloping to the piedmont region turning into the coastal plain. With more than 35 lakes and an extensive shoreline, Georgia offers many outdoor adventures.
Some of the parks in the journal are well known and some are less traveled, all are waiting for you to discover their unique qualities.
In this Georgia State Parks & Historic Sites Bucket Journal, you will find individual pages for 72 state parks in the beautiful State of Georgia. Many allow for overnight camping and all are great for day use trips.
This bucket journal is different. It gives you the ability to create your own unique exploration of whichever state park or historic site you choose
How to Use Your Georgia State Parks Bucket Journal
Parks that offer camping or other accommodations are on orange pages.
- Search out details about the state park or recreational site by using the website URL provided.
- Have fun planning the things you want to see on the left side of the 2-page spread.
- This is best done before you take your trip but can be done while you are out exploring.
- On the right side, chronicle everything that you do and experience. Included is space for journaling and reflection about your stay in the park.
Parks that are Day Use Area Only are on yellow pages.
- Day-use parks are still fun to visit, even if you can’t sleep there.
- Visit them when you are staying at other overnight parks or use them as day trip excursions to get out and explore.
The Georgia State Parks & Historic Sites Bucket Journal will become a living memory for your trips and adventures as you discover the wonders of the state.
Enjoy exploring the beauty and history that is Georgia!
This is a PDF Digital Download only- no physical book will be mailed to you.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed
Please be certain about your digital purchase. Due to the nature of your immediate access, we DO NOT offer refunds on digital products.
Print Size: 8.5 inches wide by 11 inches tall
Delivered as: standard, print-ready PDF file.
Page Count: 147 pages
There is another version of this journal:
Georgia State Parks Bucket Journal - Spiral
MY BUCKET JOURNALS GUARANTEE
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.