Kentucky is known as horse country, but it also has 13,000 miles of streams and rivers, many of them fed by underground streams. These streams have carved out at least 2000 caves, the most of any state in the country. Most of these areas allow overnight camping, so there is ample opportunity to explore.
Some of the parks in this journal are well known and others are less traveled, all are waiting for you to discover their unique qualities.
In this Kentucky State Parks Bucket Journal, you will find individual pages for 56 state parks, lakes, caves, and historic sites in the beautiful state. Most allow camping and all are great for day use trips.
This bucket journal is different. It gives you the ability to create your own unique exploration of whichever state park or historic site you choose.
How to Use Your Kentucky State Parks Bucket Journal
Parks that offer camping or other accommodations are on green pages. These include Big Bone Lick State Park, Kentucky Lake State Park, General Butler State Park, and Carter Caves State Park, and there are many others.
- Search out details about the state park or lake or historical site by using the website URL provided.
- Have fun planning the things you want to see on the left side of the 2-page spread.
- This is best done before you take your trip but can be done while you are out exploring.
- On the right side, chronicle everything that you do and experience. Included is space for journaling and reflection about your stay in the park.
Parks that are Day Use Area Only are on teal pages.
- Day-use parks are still fun to visit, even if you can’t sleep there.
- Visit them when you are staying at other overnight parks or use them as day trip excursions to get out and explore.
The Kentucky State Parks Bucket Journal will become a living memory for your trips and adventures as you discover the wonders of the state.
Enjoy exploring the beauty that is Kentucky!
This is a PDF Digital Download only- no physical book will be mailed to you.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Please be certain about your digital purchase. Due to the nature of your immediate access, we DO NOT offer refunds on digital products.
Print Size: 8.5 inches wide by 11 inches tall
Delivered as: standard, print-ready PDF file.
Page Count: 120 pages
This Bucket Journal comes in other versions:
Kentucky State Parks Bucket Journal - Spiral
Kentucky State Parks Bucket Journal - Paperback
MY BUCKET JOURNALS GUARANTEE
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.