Maryland is called the land of pleasant living, with four seasons of recreation all around you. It has so many mountains, valleys, lakes, and streams to explore between the Allegheny Mountains and the Eastern Shore, you’ll never run out of places to visit.
This breathtaking scenery encourages everyone who visits (or lives there) to get out and explore.
Some of the destinations in the journal are well known and some are less traveled, all are waiting for you to discover their unique qualities and check them off your bucket list.
In this Maryland State Parks Bucket Journal, you will find individual pages for 78 state parks, resource management areas, and trails in the diverse state. Many allow camping and all are great for day use trips.
This bucket journal is different. It gives you the ability to create your own unique exploration of whichever state park or historic site you choose.
How to Use Your Maryland State Parks Bucket Journal
Parks that offer camping or other accommodations are on blue pages. These include the treasured Greenbrier State Park, Patapsco Valley State Park, and Swallow Falls State Park.
- Search out details about the destination site by using the website URL provided.
- Have fun planning the things you want to see on the left side of the 2-page spread.
- This is best done before you take your trip but can be done while you are out exploring.
- On the right side, chronicle everything that you do and experience. Included is space for journaling and reflection about your stay in the park.
Parks that are Day Use Area Only are on light green pages. These include favorites Rocks State Park, Deep Creek Lake NRMA, and Seneca Creek State Park.
- Day-use parks are still fun to visit, even if you can’t sleep there.
- Visit them when you are staying at other overnight parks or use them as day trip excursions to get out and explore.
The Maryland State Parks Bucket Journal will become a living memory for your trips and adventures as you discover the wonders of the state.
Enjoy exploring the beauty that is Maryland!
Print Size: 8.5 inches wide by 11 inches tall
Delivered as: standard, print-ready PDF file.
Page Count: 140 pages
This Bucket Journal comes in other versions:
Maryland State Parks Bucket Journal - Digital [print-ready] Download
Maryland State Parks Bucket Journal - Paperback Book
MY BUCKET JOURNALS GUARANTEE
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.