Massachusetts State Parks Bucket Journal - Spiral
Please select all options.
The Massachusetts State Parks Bucket Journal has individual pages for capturing and preserving your favorite moments in 160 state parks, forests, beaches, and reservations.
Immerse your family in a world of outdoor exploration and discovery. Strengthen bonds and create lifelong memories together. Engage in interactive activities designed for families that love the outdoors.
How to Use Your Massachusetts State Parks Bucket Journal
Parks that offer camping or other accommodations are on green pages.
- Explore the park info online using the provided URL and plan out your trip on the left side of the double page!
- While out and about, jot down all the details of what you see, do, and experience.
- The right side has plenty of space for musings and reflections about your park stay.
Parks that are Day Use Area Only are on teal pages.Discover the delight of day-use parks! From overnight stays in other parks to day trips, you'll still have tons of fun even if you can't crash there.
Historic Areas are on blue pages.
- Page one gives you room to write the history of the area and then plan the places you want to visit. Follow the URL for a weblink to the area attractions.
- Make a budget for the trip.
- Page two gives you room to journal about your exploration.
- Make a note of the restaurants you visited, your favorite shops, and the museums you toured.
Print Size: 8.5 inches wide by 11 inches tall
Delivered as: spiral-bound journal
Page Count: 230 pages
MY BUCKET JOURNALS GUARANTEE
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world. If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.