New Hampshire State Parks Bucket Journal - Spiral
Please select all options.
New Hampshire's diverse landscape, ranging from the White Mountains to the Atlantic coast, makes it an ideal destination for exploring. Mount Washington, the highest peak in the Northeastern United States, stands at an impressive 6,288.2 feet, and the area's sandy beaches offer plenty of opportunities for relaxation and fun.
The New Hampshire State Parks Bucket Journal has individual pages for 71 state parks, historical sites, natural areas, and waysides just waiting for you to take your next adventure. Many destinations allow camping, and all are great for day-use trips.
How to Use Your New Hampshire State Parks Bucket Journal
Parks that offer camping or other accommodations are on green pages.
- Uncover details about the state park or recreational site by using the website URL provided.
- Chart out the sites and attractions that you wish to explore on the left side of the double-page spread for a convenient and enjoyable planning experience.
- On the right side, chronicle everything that you do and experience. Included is space for journaling and reflection about your stay in the park.
Parks that are Day Use Area Only are on teal pages.
- Day-use parks are still fun to visit, even if you can’t sleep there.
- Visit them when you are staying at other overnight parks or use them as day trip excursions to get out and explore.
The New Hampshire State Parks Bucket Journal will serve as a lasting reminder of your travels and explorations as you discover the marvels of the region. Enjoy exploring the beauty that is New Hampshire!
Print Size: 8.5 inches wide by 11 inches tall
Delivered as: Spiral bound journal with plastic coil
Page Count: 120 pages
MY BUCKET JOURNALS GUARANTEE
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world. If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.