New Jersey State Parks Bucket Journal - Paperback
Please select all options.
The New Jersey State Parks Bucket Journal has individual pages for capturing and preserving your favorite moments in 96 state parks, forests, and historic sites. It's a unique and creative way to keep your adventures alive.
Immerse your family in a world of outdoor exploration and discovery. Strengthen bonds and create lifelong memories together. Engage in interactive activities designed for families that love the outdoors.
How to Use Your New Jersey State Parks Bucket Journal
Parks that offer camping or other accommodations are on green pages.
- From the comfort of your couch plan a trip -- on the left, list down all the sights you want to check out;
- then hit the road and observe, jotting down memories on the right.
- Document each adventure with some reflection and notes on the spot!
Parks that are Day Use Area Only are on teal pages.
- Day-use parks are still a blast, even when you can't camp there. Use them while you're bookin' it at another overnight park, or take a day trip to soak in nature's sights and sounds.
Historic Areas are on blue pages.
- Page one: Record the history, then map your mission! Follow the URL for area attractions - and don't forget to budget.
- Page two: Pen your exploration - jot down restaurants, shops, and museum musings
We are phasing out our PAPERBACK LINE and there are no returns on discounted paperback products.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. The My Bucket Journals Guarantee does not apply. Don't want a paperback? Look below for links to the digital and spiral-bound versions of this Bucket Journals.
Print Size: 8.5 inches wide by 11 inches tall
Delivered as: standard, print-ready PDF file.
Page Count: 202 pages
This Bucket Journal comes in other versions:
MY BUCKET JOURNALS GUARANTEE
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world. If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.