New Jersey is the Garden State, with productive farmland covering nearly one million acres, about 20 percent of New Jersey's land area. Visit New Jersey's state parks forest, recreation areas, state parks, historic buildings, and villages. You’ll experience first-hand the natural and historic world in this astoundingly diverse state.
Some of the destinations in the journal are well known and some are less traveled, all are waiting for you to discover their unique qualities.
In this New Jersey State Parks Bucket Journal, you will find individual pages for 96 state parks, forests, and historic sites, all are waiting for you to take your next adventure. Many destinations allow camping and all are great for day use trips.
This bucket journal is different. It gives you the ability to create your own unique exploration of whichever state park or historic site you choose.
How to Use Your New Jersey State Parks Bucket Journal
Parks that offer camping or other accommodations are on green pages.
- Search out details about the state park or recreational site by using the website URL provided.
- Have fun planning the things you want to see on the left side of the 2-page spread.
- This is best done before you take your trip, but can be done while you are out exploring.
- On the right side, chronicle everything that you do and experience. Included is space for journaling and reflection about your stay in the park.
Parks that are Day Use Area Only are on teal pages.
- Day-use parks are still fun to visit, even if you can’t sleep there.
- Visit them when you are staying at other overnight parks or use them as day trip excursions to get out and explore.
Historic Areas are on blue pages.
- Page one gives you room to write the history of the area and then plan the places you want to visit. Follow the URL for a weblink to the area attractions
- Make a budget for the trip
- Page two gives you room to journal about your exploration.
- Make note of the restaurants you visited, your favorite shops, and the museums you toured.
The New Jersey State Parks Bucket Journal will become a living memory for your trips and adventures as you discover the wonders around you.
Enjoy exploring the beauty that is New Jersey!
We are phasing out our PAPERBACK LINE and there are no returns on discounted paperback products.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. The My Bucket Journals Guarantee does not apply. Don't want a paperback? Look below for links to the digital and spiral-bound version of this Bucket Journals.
Print Size: 8.5 inches wide by 11 inches tall
Delivered as: standard, print-ready PDF file.
Page Count: 202 pages
This Bucket Journal comes in other versions:
New Jersey State Parks Bucket Journal - Spiral Bound
New Jersey State Parks Bucket Journal - Digital print-ready PDF
MY BUCKET JOURNALS GUARANTEE
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.