The State of New Mexico has a diverse landscape that includes deeply forested mountains, vast deserts, and year-round snow peaks. With more than 280 days of sunshine, it is second only to Arizona in fair weather days to get out and explore.
This breathtaking scenery encourages everyone who visits (or lives there) to get into and experience nature.
Some of the state parks in the journal are well known and some are less traveled, all are waiting for you to discover their unique qualities.
In this New Mexico State Parks Bucket Journal, you will find individual pages for 121 state parks, wilderness study areas, historic sites, and recreation areas in the beautiful State of New Mexico. Many allow for overnight camping and all are great for day use trips.
This bucket journal is different. It gives you the ability to research each destination and create your own unique exploration of whichever state park or historic site you choose.
How to Use Your New Mexico State Parks Bucket Journal
Parks that offer camping or other accommodations are on orange pages.
- Search out details about the state park or recreational site by using the website URL provided.
- Have fun planning the things you want to see on the left side of the 2-page spread.
- This is best done before you take your trip but can be done while you are out exploring.
- On the right side, chronicle everything that you do and experience. Included is space for journaling and reflection about your stay in the park.
Parks that are Day Use Area Only are on tan pages.
- Day-use parks are still fun to visit, even if you can’t sleep there.
- Visit them when you are staying at other overnight parks or use them as day trip excursions to get out and explore.
The New Mexico State Parks Bucket Journal will become a living memory for your trips and adventures as you discover the wonders of the state.
Enjoy exploring the beauty that is New Mexico!
This is a PDF Digital Download only- no physical book will be mailed to you.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed
Please be certain about your digital purchase. Due to the nature of your immediate access, we DO NOT offer refunds on digital products.
Print Size: 8.5 inches wide by 11 inches tall
Delivered as: standard, print-ready PDF file.
Page Count: 192 pages
This Bucket Journal comes in other versions:
New Mexico State Parks Bucket Journal - Spiral
New Mexico State Parks Bucket Journal - Paperback
MY BUCKET JOURNALS GUARANTEE
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.