The Daddy 2-Pack
Please select all options.
The perfect gift for the perfect Dad!
Do you know a Dad who enjoys spending time with his kids, either on the golf course, BBQ-ing or both? Then give them this Daddy 2-Pack gift.
Details about each journal in the pack:
Golf Bucket Journal:
- Remember the date and time you played, plus the people who joined you on the course.
- Record the conditions of the course and some memorable moments that happened. What one thing would you tell others about this course if they were going to play it?
- Keep track of your stats for each round. Your longest drive, the best shot of the day, and several other milestones.
- Record your score and then reflect and journal about your experience of the day.
- Journal Size 8.5x11 Inches, plastic coil binding, 209 pages.
My BBQ Bucket Journal:
- It was created for you to record all your grilling adventures.
- Contains information about the best cuts of beef, pork, chicken, lamb, and fish for BBQ.
- Learn about using spices in barbecue. Get our master list of flavors, different types of salt, and how to make your own rub.
- Sauces are used to bring additional flavor to the finished product. We’ll talk about the different types of sauce and when to add them to meat.
- Brining and injecting ensure that your finished meal is moist and tender.
- Make notes for 100 barbecue sessions on the individual pages provided.
- Add these recipes to the index so you can find them again.
- Pages are provided for 20 vegetable sessions.
- Never lose track of the perfect BBQ recipe. Pages are provided for 40 spice, sauce, and brine recipes.
- Journal Size 8.5x11 Inches, plastic coil binding, 166 pages.
MY BUCKET JOURNALS GUARANTEE
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world. If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.