The Spiral-bound US States & Territories Bucket Journal is one part trip planner, one part bucket list, one part travel journal, and 100% fun!.
It's the perfect journal to record your adventures while exploring the states and territories.
Share your memories, look back at the adventures you experienced with family and friends.
Organized alphabetically by state and territory, it also has a US states map color in as you visit each state.
Each of the 50 States and 6 Territories has a 2-page spread with plenty of room to write.
On page one, you'll find
- Space to plan, discover, and document your trip.
- An area to learn more about the state's history, and what made it famous.
- A fun, "state facts" section, can be filled out before you visit the state or used as a discovery activity while you are there.
- A place to keep track of the rural and urban areas that you want to visit
- A section to gather information about ghost towns, Native American tribes, and famous people who have lived there.
The second page has a place to journal about your experience
- Record who accompanied you on the trip.
- How you traveled there.
- The people and events you experienced while you were there.
- Use the dedicated space on this page to add a postcard, ticket stub, picture, or drawing.
- Get creative as you personalize your journal!
Throughout the book, you will find additional pages with information to make your trip a success. We want you to enjoy every experience as you visit the 50 US States and 6 Territories
Page Count: 119 pages
Print Size: 8.5x11 inch paper
This journal also comes in other versions:
US State & Territories Bucket Journal - Digital
MY BUCKET JOURNALS GUARANTEE
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.