Ballparks of America Bucket Journal-Fillable Printable
Please select all options.
This FILLABLE & PRINTABLE Ballparks of America Bucket Journal is one part trip planner, one part bucket list, one part travel journal, and one hundred percent fun!
Use it as a place to record your baseball stadium trips and then look back at the adventures you experienced with family and friends.
How to Use Your Ballparks of America Bucket Journal
This book is organized into three sections.
30 Major League Ballparks are arranged alphabetically.
- Explore our interactive map to perfectly plan your getaway!
- By following the provided URL or scanning the QR code, you'll get instant access to each of our parks. Each park has its own two-page spread, offering plenty of space to plan, unearth new insights, and record your trip details.
- Visit the team page by following the URL or scanning the QR code for a direct link.
- Before or during your visit, check out all the ballpark stats.
- Track the game, players, and plays that make your day memorable.
- After the game, add your memories to the journal and paste your ballpark ticket in for posterity!
Capture the memories of your Baseball Museum Visits in the Ballparks of America Bucket Journal-Printable! This incredible resource features individual pages for 16 renowned baseball museums—plus extra blank pages for any new museums you find. Follow the QR code or URL for the latest information, and fill out our Things-to-Do list to plan your perfect trip! Go ahead and fill those pages with stories, photos, and other mementos from your adventure.The Spring Training Section has room for attending five games. Each one has a four-page spread for the stadium you visit. Use the QR code on page 98 to go directly to the schedule.
- Things to bring, budget for the day, and a place to note your ticket information.
- Journal and rate your experience.
- Keep track of game stats and play highlights.
- Note the autographs you want to (and did!) get.
- Plus, there is ample journal space for making notes about the fans you met, photo ops you took, food and drink, and your souvenirs.
- Journal your experience and paste in your ticket stub.
Throughout the journal, you’ll find additional information to make your trip to America’s Ballparks a memory-filled experience. We want you to enjoy every minute of the ball game!
This is a Digital Download; no physical product will be delivered.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed
Please be certain about your digital purchase. Due to the nature of your immediate access, we DO NOT offer refunds on digital products.
Page Count: 120 pages
Print Size: 8.5x11 inch paper
Delivered as: a standard, print-ready, or fillable PDF file
MY BUCKET JOURNALS GUARANTEE
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world. If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.