Presidential Libraries Bucket Journal - Printable
Please select all options.
Visit the historic sites related to each of the 46 United States Presidents.
Regardless of your political affiliations, you'll celebrate democracy when you get out and explore with the Presidential Libraries, Museums, & Childhood Homes Bucket Journal.
How to Use Your Presidential Libraries, Museums, & Childhood Homes Bucket Journal
This is a journal. It is not meant to tell you what to visit at each site, but rather a tool to help you discover what is meaningful about the place and then journal about your experience.
Page One is reserved for information about the President – do a bit of research before you visit the historic sites.
- When and where was he born?
- What controversies and challenges did he overcome during his time in office?
- What things were going on in the world at this time?
- Plan your visit to their childhood home.
Page Two is all about their Presidential Library. Not all presidents have a physical library, but all have their presidential papers and histories digitized.
- Visit the URL for each library and plan the items you would most like to see.
- Take note of the fees and hours available for visiting.
- After your visit, journal about the things you saw and the impressions this place gave you. Did you learn anything new about this person?
Page Three has information about the memorials, gravesite, and residence for each president.
- Record your impressions of the memorial or gravesite.
- Many former president's homes are National Historic Sites with much to explore.
- There is plenty of room to plan your trip and journal about the experience.
Page Four has space for the many museums that could be found for each president.
- If we could not find a museum, (poor Zachary Taylor, almost lost to history!) we listed a state park or statue named for the president.
- Journal about your impressions of this place.
For each of the sites we recommend, we’ve provided addresses, phone numbers, and online links to help plan your trip. Flip to the handy “Places Index” to see the presidential sites that are available in the area you are visiting.
There are blank pages for four more U.S. Presidents (50 total) so this journal will be useful for many years. Plus, we’ve left space to add additional museums as you find them.
The Presidential Libraries, Museums, & Childhood Homes Bucket Journal will become a living memory for your trips and adventures as you discover the service and dedication of the U.S. Presidents.
This is a PDF Digital Download only- no physical book will be mailed to you.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed
Please be certain about your digital purchase. Due to the nature of your immediate access, we DO NOT offer refunds on digital products.
Print Size: 8.5 inches wide by 11 inches tall
Delivered as: standard, print-ready, PDF file.
Page Count: 225 pages
This journal comes in other versions:
MY BUCKET JOURNALS GUARANTEE
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world. If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.